Welcome to Physical Education at L.S.S!
Our department members are:
- Mr. Pulice (P.E. Department Head)
- Mr. Howes
- Mr. Kardos (Athletic Director)
- Mr. Andrews
- Ms. Ellis
Strength & Conditioning 11 &12
- To develop a greater understanding of the components of strength, flexibility, power, speed, endurance, agility, balance, and cardio-vascular fitness.
- To introduce the concepts of functional movement, variation and intensity.
- The aim is to also increase a student’s self esteem and athletic skill level.
Please Note: Strength & Conditioning is also being offered as Co-Ed or Girls only