SAINTS Wrestlers Bring Home 6 Medals! Langley United Wrestling Team, a combined team of students from Langley Secondary, Brookswood, and DW Poppy competed in their...
Course Planning and Registration
STEP ONE: Please download the registration form below as well as the course planning information above. See the Course Guide course offerings.
STEP TWO: Please call the school for a meeting time with a Vice Principal.
STEP THREE: Please bring the following to a meeting with a Vice Principal:
1. Completed Registration form
2. Completed Course Selections
3. Completed medical/freedom of info form
4. Proper Documentation – see below
Student’s Proof of Age
A copy of one of the following must be taken and placed into the student’s file
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of citizenship
- Court Order
- Driver’s Licence
- Immigration Canada documents (if refugee paperwork, please send a copy to the ISP Dept).
One Parent/Guardian must produce one of the following documents:
- Canadian Birth certificate
- Canadian passport
- Canadian citizenship card
- Landed permanent residents card
- Refugee documents from Immigration Canada
The custodial parent/guardian must be resident in BC and must produce one of the following documents:
- Credit card invoice
- Drivers licence (valid)
- Mortgage statement
- Municipal tax bill
- Notary authorised letter
- Rental agreement
- Utility bill